20 April 2009

The Chameleon Conspiracy

Mediterranean chameleonImage via Wikipedia

BOOK REVIEW

BOOK: The Chameleon Conspiracy

AUTHOR: Haggai Carmon

PUBLISHER: Dorchester Publishing Co., Inc.

ISBN-13: 978-0843961911

RATING: 4 stars



Like many people, I like reading a good "who dunnit" mystery story. When I first started the book, I wasn't sure that I was going to like this book - by the time I got into the second chapter, I was captivated! I didn't want to put the book down, I stayed up late just to read it and I put off production to get through this book.

This story takes you on a trip to many different countries, describes the different cultures so that you feel as if you are there and has many near escapes that will keep you turning the pages. In this story, the author gives you intrigue, unexpected plot twists and turns, and such a very real picture that you wonder at times if this is truly fact or is it really just fiction.

Dan Gorden, the main character, is very good at reviewing evidence and finding information that was overlooked by others. When he takes on the Chameleon Case, it had stumped international law enforcement for twenty years. His ability to zoom in on the points that had been missed by others leads him to more information which leads him into some very rough times. Seems he also has a knack for getting himself out of the tight binds he finds himself in - with the help of many friends along the way.

Does he live through his escapades? Does he help to solve the case? Well, you are going to have to read this wonderful page turning book to find out!










Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment